Friday, April 15, 2011

Walk to the Park


A couple of days ago my friend Amy and I took the babies on a walk to the park. There are a ton of parks all over in the neighborhoods where I live. It will be a lot of fun when Cooper gets a little older and can actually play on the parks. Cooper loves when we go on walks out with our jog stroller. This particular day Cooper hadn't napped really well so I was sure he would fall asleep on our walk. I was wrong. He is very much like his daddy in the fact that if something is going on he wants to stay awake to take it all in. This makes it hard because it is impossible to get him to sleep in public. He will only fall asleep in his crib or in his car seat. This means that we have to lug around the car seat whenever he is going to be needing a nap (ex. at church). When we got to the park and he was still awake I thought we would swing and go down the slide. Cooper was taking it all in. When he gets really tired, like he was this day, he gets very mellow and quite. He loved swinging. He totally relaxed and just laid on me and looked at everything going on around us. I will have to take him again when he is a little more awake and can get excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment