Friday, April 15, 2011

Can't Turn Our Backs

Tonight we bought a new gate for the stairs. We have had one upstairs since Cooper was born because I didn't want Indiana running down in the middle of the night and think he could go outside to go potty when I got up to feed Cooper. But in the past couple of days Cooper has started to show interest in the stairs. Since he can stand up he is standing up on everything and the stairs are no exception. Yesterday was the first time he managed to get up any stairs. He only made it up one and then stood there and didn't know what to do.


Then tonight while we were reading the directions and getting ready to start putting up the gate downstairs we heard something on the stairs. Brad says "Did Cooper go up the stairs?" Sure enough he was up the first flight of stairs all the way to the landing. Great parents I know, but honestly he zoomed up them in seconds. Here is a video of how fast he is already....note this is only the 2nd time for him going up stairs.

2 comments:

  1. Gracias Jesus? You're killing me! Bennett can go up the stairs, but chooses not too. I'm so lucky he's not as adventurous as his brothers. Cooper is truly a little monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! We never had a rail on our stairs. I just worked with them early on so they knew how to use them. We did have a few tumbles (you will no matter what) but they learned how to go up and down them fast and I didn't have to worry about it anymore. He is getting so big so quick!

    ReplyDelete