Friday, April 8, 2011

I Can Use These Teeth to My Advantage???

Well now that Cooper has his 2 bottom and 2 top teeth he has discovered biting. The other night when I was burping him before bed he bit my shoulder and made me bleed. But even when he's not biting he loves having stuff in his mouth and chewing on it. It doesn't matter if it's a toy, blanket, or his binky. He will bite/chew anything that he can get his little mouth on. He puts toys in his mouth and then crawls around with them. I need to catch some pictures of him doing this still. He does like giving kisses but he goes in for those with his mouth open just the same as when he's getting ready to bite. Before we moved his mattress down he had put bite marks and scratched the paint with his little teeth off his crib where his mouth was when he was standing. Side note: I had a really hard time when we moved the mattress down. I LOVED going in to see him standing there smiling ready for me to get him after his naps. I have a hard time adjusting with the fact that he's getting bigger :(

Well the other day I look over and he's standing at one of the kitchen chairs. And of course he's biting it and rubbing his little teeth into. I had to stop and laugh. Once I caught him he just found it funny and kept doing it then looking at me to make sure I was still watching. Then he would go back to biting the chair. I like that he's leaving his mark around the house. Then when I look back I can remember the funny things he used to do when he was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment