Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding....Yeah I know!!!!!


I admit it.........I was/am obsessed with the Royal wedding. I don't know why either. This past month I have recorded everything that had anything to do with the wedding. I have watched things on their past, dating life, predictions about the wedding, past royal weddings, etc. You name it and I watched it. I don't know if it was the little girl dream of being a princess that surfaced or what it was. It crazy because all of the money in the world wouldn't be able to buy you the kind of life, fame, attention, and just everything that the royal family has. I have a fascination with the Royal family, their lifestyle, the history, and just everything about them is intriguing. I want to understand all the titles and meanings though because it is all a bit confusing. Kate is one of the most classy stylish people. I wish I could be as athletic yet classy as she is. It doesn't matter what she is wearing she always looks good. I recorded the Royal wedding on two different channels just to make sure I didn't miss a thing. But it didn't stop there. I recorded all of the after shows, the Lifetime movies, really EVERYTHING!!!

Today was the day I have been looking forward to for the past month. I didn't get up and watch it at 4 am though. I probably would have if I didn't have a baby that still wakes up in the middle of the night to eat. I couldn't wait to see her dress, the hats, the kiss, cars, crowds, ceremony, the new titles, and just how everyone looked. Watching the wedding made me wish I lived in England and could pass off wearing hats like that. I could go on about everything but I won't. It is just fascinating everything that went into the wedding and how amazing every detail was. I couldn't help but be a little jealous of Catherine. She is going to live such an amazing lavish life. But I wouldn't trade Brad and Cooper for any of that. I am a little glad it is over so I can stop obsessing. I will be watching and looking forward to hearing when they start having babies and what not. I know I sound like a crazy person. Brad can't believe how obsessed I have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment