Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Typical Day at the Harline House

A typical day at the Harline house.....My day consists of getting up at 7:00 am with Cooper just as Brad is leaving for work. We hang out for about an hour until he lays down for his first nap of the day. I sometimes try to lay back down and nap, but I swear Cooper knows because every time my head hits the pillow for a nap he decides it's time for him to wake up. Once he wakes up and eats again we go walking with my neighbor Codie and her little boy Jack. Lately I have even been taking Indiana. I just hook his leash to the stroller and he loves it. I've been surprised at how good he is on our walks. After our walk we get ready for the day. We pretty much just hang out all day and continue our 3 hour schedule until Brad gets home from work at 4:30 ish. Once he gets home he likes to fit in a workout. Once he finishes about 6:00 we eat dinner and then settle in for nightly tv shows. Cooper is awesome at going to bed for the night which usually happens between 10-10:30. With most of his naps he fusses a little when going down. But when it is time for bed , he usually lays down, doesn't make a peep, and is out! It's nice because by that point I am so ready for bed!

I've decided that I need something other than tv to do during the day. When Cooper is napping that is my alone time. Yes I do laundry, clean, and do all the household chores....but I needed something for just me. So I decided that I am going to start reading more. I haven't been a big reader probably ever. I have always been in school so I was always reading textbooks and if I wasn't reading for school there is no way I wanted to spend more time reading. But now that I have graduated I actually enjoy reading. So if anyone has any good book recommendations I would love to hear them!

Some of Brad's family is coming to town this week to see Cooper and for his baby blessing. One of Brad's sisters and his mom still haven't seen Cooper. So I am very excited for them to get to meet him. They aren't going to want to leave :)

Cooper is so happy in the mornings

Cooper absolutely LOVES our daily walks

This is how Cooper usually ends up on our walks
Our walks wear Buddy out
Our family walk at the Jordan River Parkway


Cooper hanging out with a sleepy daddy

Just a funny picture of Coop that I couldn't resist taking

So exciting news....Chase has moved back from Arizona. We are so happy that he is back. I hated the idea of Cooper not growing up with his Uncle Chase around.

His first day back and he got to spend some time with Cooper. They were both exhausted apparently!


3 comments:

  1. Omg Cooper is SO cute! I love that first picture of him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!! Cooper is growing up so fast already, he is adorable. Good book recommendatoin is I'll find you, by clair M. Poulson. It's my favorite book!! Also if you get bored, you should get into sewing!! I'm obsessed with it, it's soo fun, you would love it. I hope I get to see you and meet lil cooper soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia that is so funny you said that about sewing. I actually have kinda gotten into sewing. It is sooo fun. It's hard to find cute things to make for boys though! I will definitely have to read that back next. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete