Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh how we LOVE Village Baker

I'm sure many of you remember the good ole days of Village Baker. Brad worked here all through college and even an entire year after he had finished college :) Well he has recently started cleaning the ovens at Village Baker. It is an awesome little gig. He only has to do it once every two weeks. Cooper and I can even join him while he does it. And he brings home all kinds of yummy treats for us! It usually ends up being done late on a Saturday night because he has to wait until the bakery is closed before he can start cleaning the ovens. I am so lucky that Brad is such a hard worker and willing to do all that he does for me and Cooper so that I can stay home and raise our little guy.

Here is Brad cleaning the oven (he has no idea I was taking pictures)
P.S. The way his shirt falls makes him look like he has a belly, but really there isn't one there. He has been working out really hard and is looking amazing. I wish I had the same dedication to working out....but I don't :(


Mom and Cooper hanging out at Village Baker with daddy

2 comments:

  1. I just got lunch there! Yummm! Sounds like fun... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture of you and Cooper. I love Village Baker! I used to go there for lunch with my coworkers. Best bread and I love the special k bars...yum!

    ReplyDelete