Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Recents of Coop

Coop has grown so much since he was born. So I wanted to post some recent pictures of him. He still isn't real chubby. He has got the cutest little body, big cheeks, and a double chin that he can thank his mom for (I'm so sorry little man!) His 2 month check up is next week and I am so excited to see how much he really has grown. I love how happy of a baby he is. He really only cries when he's tired. He never even really cries when he's hungry. The one thing that Cooper is AMAZING at is spitting up. He always happens to wait until you have just put his new outfit on or when you are in a spot that is just going to make it fun cleaning up or all over mom. Luckily Indiana is pretty good at helping me clean it up. The only thing that makes the spitting up bearable is that a lot of times after he spits up he looks at you with this big grin. His new thing that he has started doing is blowing spit bubbles. I know I have seen so many babies do all these little things, but it is SO different and way more exciting when it is your own baby. They seem like the biggest milestones. So far we have covered smiling and spit bubbles. I am very excited to see what comes next. But at the same time I want Cooper to stay my little baby forever!!!

This is what Indiana does now most of the day
One example of the things Cooper likes to spit up on (yes it was my fault that Brad's wallet was on the couch). Sorry for the gross visual.
Brad catching the aftermath of Cooper spitting up all down my shirt! And his tiny butt is quite cute if I might add :)
Oh my heck I can't handle this face! He loves the bath!
I had to show his cute little body!
Hanging out with daddy
Many of you might know how Indiana does this sucking thing with his stuffed animals. It is hilarious it's like his little binky. Well look like Coop is going to be the same way with his stuff animals. Here is Buddy sucking on his giraffe
Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks
Hanging out on the couch......Indie gets so curious
He gets these cute little wrinkles on his forehead. My mom said I had the same ones when I was little.
Catching a little smile. I can't seem to get a good picture of one. But I will keep trying!
He sleeps like daddy with one leg out of the covers
And when his arms are free he sleeps like mom with his hands above his head
Aren't they cute. He looks just like his daddy!

4 comments:

  1. I just love him! he is so stinking cute. the pictures are cute, but they dont do him justice. he is more adorable in person (if that is even possible!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!! I love babies:) I hope someday I can meet him for reals!!?! in the mean time, definately keep posting pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait until Indiana gets jealous and starts stealing the pacifier. I've seen it happen. It is so funny... but gross.

    ReplyDelete