Monday, September 20, 2010

The Lion King


Back in May Brad surprised me with tickets to see The Lion King for my graduation present. I saw the show in Chicago when I was 15 and I have always remembered it being amazing. Ever since I found out we were going I have been trying to explain how awesome the show is to Brad. But I definitely couldn't do it justice. We both LOVED the show! We had great seats on the front row of the mezzanine. The funniest part were the 2 Capital Theatre worker dudes that were sitting by the doors next to us. They acted out the ENTIRE show to each other. It was hilarious!

It was nice getting out and spending some time with just the two of us. My mom watched Cooper for us. I was dying to get back to my little monkey. I hadn't ever spent that long away from him and I really missed him. I can't imagine having to leave him every day for longer than the 5 hours that my mom had him. I am soooo grateful that I am able to spend all day everyday with my baby. Being his mom is the only job that I want!

Thanks honey for taking me to see Lion King. I Love You!!!


2 comments:

  1. I would love to see The Lion King. It seems to be a visual masterpiece. Glad you two got out together and enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember very little about that show, except that it was surprisingly awesome.

    ReplyDelete