Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Night

On Friday night we had our friends Nikki, Time, Codie, and Luke come over and we carved some pumpkins. I absolutely love carving PUMPKINS. It is one tradition that we have done every year and I can't wait for when Cooper is big enough to help carve them. It was a lot of fun. I was taking care of Cooper so I didn't get a chance to carve one but I still had a good time. Brad's turned out really cool. He scraped the outside of the entire pumpkin then carved it. So when it was lit it looked awesome!

Hanging out while Brad carved his pumpkin

Luke...in my apron :) and Tim
(Luke's wife Codie was upstairs putting their baby Jack to sleep)

Tim and Nikki (these are always the faces they pull in pictures)

What Cooper did once my mom showed up

Ah I LOVE this little face!!!!

My attempt at taking a picture of the finished pumpkins

Tim's, Nikki's, Brad's, Luke's and Codie's

No comments:

Post a Comment