Sunday, October 31, 2010

Family Halloween Party

Last Sunday my family had a HALLOWEEN PARTY at my Grandma and Grandpa Frantz's House. We haven't had a family Halloween party in years, but now that we have Cooper my grandma decided it was time to start having them again. It was fun we all dressed up. Some of the costumes were hilarious. Cooper was a little MONKEY, since I call him monkey I couldn't pass up this adorable costume when I saw it. I was an indian and Brad was a flavor constructor. You might ask what a flavor constructor is......well Brad had this construction worker costume from last year so this year instead of tools, he put cooking and baking utensils in his belt since he is so into cooking and baking. We had dinner and played our family tradition of BINGO. We have BINGO for every holiday and we always play it. Brad and I loaded up with candy and snacks and Cooper got some spoons and cute snack containers. Brad and I had to play a card for him so that he could "win" them :) It was a fun night!

The Whole Family

My dad (Nerdy Redneck), My mom (something creepy note real sure on what though), Aspen (Zebra Fairy), Cooper the MONKEY, Me (Indian) and Brad (Flavor Constructor)

Our Little Family

1 comment:

  1. What a fun party! I think I need to start an annual Halloween party - what a great idea. I don't even recognize your mom. I really hope that's a mask she's wearing. Your costume is super cute!

    ReplyDelete