Sunday, October 31, 2010

Grandpa's Race

On Saturday my dad had a cycle cross race at Wheeler Farm. He normally doesn't do cycle cross he is more of a road cyclist. At first I was worried it was going to be really cold for Cooper to be outside but surprisingly it was quite nice. It was fun to get outside and do something different. Cooper was great. My dad did really good for his first cycle cross race and we were proud of him. The funniest part of the races was that because it was Halloween weekend a lot of the riders were dressed up in Halloween costumes. They weren't normal Halloween costumes, they were HILARIOUS!

I LOVE these big eyes!

Watching Grandpa Gary

Waiting for the race to start

Go DAD!

The typical Grandpa Gary tongue picture.....My dad, brother, and I all stick our tongue out when we are concentrating or working hard at something

No comments:

Post a Comment