Wednesday, February 15, 2012

no words

Words can't even explain how funny my little man is. The other day Aspen (my little sister) was sick so she came over to hang out for the day. My mom was in Oklahoma and dad had to go to work. Let me start off by saying Aspen is Cooper's FAVORITE person. He says her name and signs "aunt" all the time, he gets giddy when he sees her, wants her over anyone, will play with her for hours, no one else even exists when she is around. So he was in heaven having her over all day. Cooper has learned how to unzip his pajamas so they often times come off after he gets up in the morning. As I have mentioned before Cooper is OBSESSED with shoes. He constantly is wanting to put shoes on. This day he chose his church shoes to put on. He hung out like this for a couple of hours. Until he took his diaper off, said "bath" and wanted to go upstairs and take a bath. He was completely content and wouldn't have had it any different. It was hilarious watching him stomp around naked with his boots on. I love his little body and would prefer him without clothes anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment