Friday, February 17, 2012

Choo Choo


Grandpa Jim and Grandma Sheeba gave Cooper this amazing train set for Christmas. Grandpa Jim is amazing and making things out of wood. He has made Cooper a Noah's ark, a pull along grass hopper, a boat for the bath tub, some cars, and a smaller version of this train set. I still haven't decided how I want to paint/stain this train set yet so it is just unfinished wood for now. The other day I heard Cooper making a vroom vroom sound (this is the sound for all cars/trucks/trains) and I caught him pushing around his train set. But of course once I pulled out the camera he stopped. But I still got a little clip of it. He is such a boy with the way he plays! I love it!!!

Bonus: You get a little glimpse of Cooper's work out skills.......best ever!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment