Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Loves!!!

(The Valentines wreath I made)

Valentines day was a perfect day in our house! I am a romantic at heart and love a day to be a little extra lovey dovey and spend some extra special time with the three boys I love most. I REALLY got spoiled this year. I think Brad is making up for 2 Valentines ago. I got him a Nixon watch and a card and he didn't get me anything :( He will never forget it either! I didn't need anything big just a card or even a hand written note. I wasn't feeling entitled or anything I just wanted something special.....besides I was pregnant so even more emotional and needing to feel loved. But after this year I think I am going to give him a break and not mention it anymore. He earned it for sure!!!! He got me some gorgeous flowers. He told me how he had wanted to create his own bouquet with 6 red roses (the past 6 Valentines we have spent together) and then one other colored rose to represent this year....our 7th Valentines! Wow that still amazes me we have been together for SEVEN YEARS!!!! He couldn't find a place that would let him create his own arrangement so he just got this gorgeous flower arrangement! Just knowing his intentions about the flowers he wanted made me melt. (This Valentines definitely brought out a new side in Brad!!!)



Let me start of explaining that Brad is never updating his status or really commenting on Facebook. If he does it is trying to be funny or making fun of something. He isn't a mushy person by any means either! But yesterday I was surprised with this sweet comment from him posted on my wall:

"Happy Valentines Day! You have made me & my life better in every way imaginable. Thank you, I love you!"

Amazing right??? My day was made just from that one comment! Next he brought me home chocolate covered cinnamon bears.......my absolute favorite! I almost ate them all last night. I even carried them upstairs to take to bed without even realizing it. I must have subconsciously really wanted them ha ha. He also gave me a funny card (right up his alley) but wrote a really sweet note inside it. Also inside the card was a $150 gift card to Lulu Lemon. I was sooo excited. I have been dying to go but it is so incredibly expensive that I was feeling guilty about getting something from there. He discovered Lulu Lemon on his own and had gotten online and looked at the stuff. He had decided to get me the gift card before even knowing that I had been wanting to go there. We really were meant to be together!
To celebrate with Cooper when he got home we went to dinner at Simply Sushi. We stuffed ourselves full. Cooper was so good and ate his chicken strips and fries like a champ. We were seated by the door and he sat/stood on a chair (he doesn't do high chairs anymore) and people watched the entire time. He definitely is my child!

To top the night off Brad convinced me to stop at the AT&T store on our way home. My iPhone has been struggling and I have been putting off getting a new one. I was trying to wait for the iPhone 5 to come out but since we don't really know when that will be I gave in. We bought me the black iPhone 4s (Brad has the white). Our normal camera is shot.....Cooper thinks it is a toy. I am constantly wanting to take pictures and videos of Cooper and it is a pain getting the camera out every time. So having it all on my phone is going to make life soooo much easier!
Cooper got some new books for Valentines Day. I am obsessed with books so any reason to buy more I jump right on it!


(Yes ignore the fact that my child is wearing his Halloween pajamas in February)

Brad didn't get as spoiled as me! I feel bad. I decided to do 14 days of Valentines for Brad. I went out bought all the stuff, printed off the labels, and started off great the first day. That however is where it ended! I didn't give him his second one until the 13th. So.......I am just going to keep going giving him one each day. I didn't want to just give them all on Valentines. So I will do another post about the 14 days. I got Brad a card from me and then one from Cooper along with some other little things. The best is that Cooper was old enough to contribute to Daddy's card! When did my baby get so old and big???

I love my boys more than I can say. They make my life complete. I have an amazing and blessed life because of them. I couldn't ask for a more perfect husband or baby. They are perfect for me! I need to remember and celebrate it more than just one day a year. I hope they know and never forget how much I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment