Monday, January 30, 2012

Tools.......it starts young!


So as I mentioned earlier our laptop's hard drive crashed. I woke up to an error message and freaked out. I didn't know what to do. I hurried and transferred some pictures to an external hard drive but that was all I could do. The computer crashed shortly after. Brad being the handy computer techy that he is, was able to fix it for us. All he had to do was order the part online and then fix it. I love that I have a husband who knows about computers. I am horrible when it comes to that kind of thing. I can do the few things that I need but that is it.

Brad pulled out some of his tools and started working away. Cooper saw the tools and knew he just needed to help. It doesn't matter what the tool, he is obsessed and wants to use it. He loves hammers, measuring tapes, screw drivers, WHATEVER!!!! He climbed right up on the chair and started helping daddy. He sat here and played with the tools the whole time Brad was fixing the laptop. I love that only his little head could be seen. It's amazing because he knows what to do with different things. It is like it comes programmed in boys how to use tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment