Wednesday, January 11, 2012

best dance partner

I am that crazy person that is always dancing around my house. Mr. C has become my little dancing buddy. Brad just thinks we are nuts! But Mr. C enjoys it and thinks I rock! Usually it is crazy dancing to upbeat songs. I am a horrible dancer so it's an adventure seeing what we come up with. Mr. C's classic move is spinning in circles.

Just awhile ago I was introduced to Pandora. How had I never heard of it??? It is our new best friend. Baby and I listen to music all day long! One of our new favorites are Disney songs :) They are just classic and fun to dance with baby too and you can't help but singing along as well. Again this is something only Mr. C would appreciate :) The other night a slow song came on so we slowed things down a bit. Baby loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment