Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sunday nap



Now that our church is at 9:00 we are able to come home and nap after church. It is amazing! I hadn't napped until last week. I have been working on my Personal Progress (the leaders can earn it as well) so I have been doing that while the boys nap. But last week Cooper was fighting going down for a nap. So I was watching tv with him and he fell asleep on my lap. I contemplated putting him in his crib but he never falls asleep on me so I wanted to take in the moment.



Brad and Indiana were sleeping on the other couch so I just laid down with Cooper on me and decided I would nap as well.

Cooper and I slept for 2 hours and Brad slept for a total of 4 hours. Ha ha he walked straight in from church, laid on the couch and was out!

He will probably hate me for posting this, but this is Brad after being home from church for less than 5 min. I almost filmed it because he was snoring ha ha. I even had to take his shoes off for him.
We must have all been exhausted and really needed the nap! I love that we all have beds but were all sleeping on the couches. Proof that the new couches are oh so comfy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment