Thursday, March 1, 2012

peaceful . shower

Well today my shower was quite peaceful. Cooper was being so good playing in his room. I can't shower when he naps anymore or I wouldn't be showering until like 2 in the afternoon. That just won't work. So I close all the doors upstairs except his bedroom door and I put the gate up at the top of the stairs. Usually while I shower he plays anywhere from my closet, my bedroom, the hall or his bedroom. He is usually quite good while I shower! There are only a few minor messes that take only seconds to clean up once I get out. Today was one of those days.....well so I thought! After I got out I walked to his room to see what he was doing. I didn't want him to see me so I barely peek around the corner. He was sitting there so quietly reading! I was so proud seeing him be such a big boy. Here is what I saw....



Well I went back to my bathroom to start getting ready since he was being so good. I then started thinking that maybe he would be tearing some pages in some of his books so I just went to hurry and check. This is what I found....





I honestly just stood there and looked at the mess. Then I had to smile and laugh because Cooper could tell he had done something naughty. He looked at me all innocently and said "Uh oh". I died laughing and had to pull out the camera! How can you be mad at something so cute! I took in the moment and then made him help me clean it up. It took all of 3 minutes and you couldn't tell it had ever happened so why freak out about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment