Saturday, March 31, 2012

incredibly unusual

I have friends whose babies are constantly falling asleep in crazy places.
It could be in their high chair, shopping carts, in their arms, just laying down on the ground, sitting on the couch, etc.
Cooper has NEVER been one of those babies.
He occasionally falls asleep in his carseat.
Sometimes he will fall asleep while I am rocking him in his room.
But it most definitely is usually always in his crib.
Don't get me wrong I feel blessed that I have a child who can put themselves to sleep.
I just wish he wasn't as picky as to where he sleeps.
He doesn't travel well because he wants to be sleeping in his own crib in his own room.


However the other day after church he must have been exhausted. We were eating lunch and I looked over to this. We just sat there and stared in unbelief!!! This has NEVER happened before EVER!!!!! He even stayed asleep thru me taking the tray and his bib off and wiping his hands and face down. (He was covered in Cheetos.) I was able to take him to his room and he never even woke up. UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment