Monday, August 1, 2011

Aquarium Adventure


Today we went to the Living Planet Aquarium with my friends Amy and Kaitlin. Amy has a little boy Emmett (8 months) and Kaitlin has a little girl Maleah (10 1/2 months). We had initially planned a trip to the zoo but the huge down pour of rain changed our plans very quickly! We decided to go to the aquarium instead. I was excited to see what Cooper thought of it. He would either love it and be really interested or could care less to see anything. It really could have gone either way, especially depending on his mood. But luckily he LOVED the aquarium. He loved touching and kissing (I know really gross) the glass and watching the fish swim around. We have been working on his sign language so we got to try out "fish". He would try to copy me and do fish. It was adorable! He got a little fussy towards the end because he was getting tired. I ended up buying a year long pass so I could take him back as much as we want. It will be fun to see how much more he enjoys it once he starts walking.




No comments:

Post a Comment