Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TuPpErWaRe


I have actually been meaning to blog about this for the past few months. I have started selling Tupperware back in May. Yeah the stuff that's been around forever and all of our grandmas had. My friend Amy had a party and signed up to sell it herself. I initially just purchased the business kit back in May because you get over $525 of Tupperware for $120. It is an awesome deal! Then I had my party in order to qualify for the kit. My party was awesome. I was surprised at how many people came, bought stuff, and wanted to have parties themselves. The product really sold itself. I got a ton of free product from my party and just wanted more. I started thinking more about maybe selling it for serious. I went to a few Tupperware events and a few parties and realized how fun it actually is. Not only that but I am constantly getting FREE Tupperware and making some good money doing parties. On top of that I get to buy stuff at wholesale and sample price.....AWESOME!!! They don't just have stuff to store left overs in either. They have everything you could imagine. So many gadgets and cute things I just can't get enough of it. I have become addicted and I am obsessed with the stuff. I just want everything! Brad keeps teasing me because I am filling up our kitchen and our kitchen is actually quite big with tons of cabinets! But I am getting such a good deal on it how can I turn it down :) And besides it lasts forever and I can get it replaced if anything breaks.

I have recently been promoted to a Manager for Tupperware. I recruited and now have 4 consultants under me. It is so fun getting out of the house and being around other women. Not only that but I don't feel so bad for Brad being the only one working. He likes to tease me that I spend more now then when I was working :) This way I don't feel so guilty for spending money because I helped bring some in. Let me be clear Brad has never and would never say that since he earns the money that it's his or anything like that. He has never tried making me feel guilty for not working either. But how can I not feel guilty when he goes to work and works hard every day and I get to stay home and play with the most adorable little guy in the world! And since I don't HAVE to work it makes doing Tupperware fun and no stress!

I have really been surprised at how fun and exciting selling Tupperware has been. Between the extra (easy) money, discounted product, free product, fun, new friends, etc. I have just had a really good time. There is actually a Tupperware retreat in St. George in October that I get to go to now that I am a manager. I have been a little busy with it right now because I am doing a training and parties and helping the consultants under me get started. But once I get through this first stuff it will slow down. It is nice because I choose how many parties and how much effort I really want to put into it. I can work as much or as little as I want to. I could continue moving up and promoting but I honestly don't want to get higher than manager. I will become more busy and it is just not something that I want to do right now. It has actually been really rewarding doing something again. But don't get me wrong I wouldn't want to go back to a real job in a million years. I still get to spend all day everyday with my baby boy and then just leave him with Brad an evening here and there. Then they get to bond.....it's perfect!

So if anyone wants to buy some Tupperware or get a ton free let me know!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So does that mean I get to watch that cute little baby boy grandson of mine in Oct.? Dad and I celebrate our 28th anniv. on Oct 8th so just let me know..we can always adjust any schedule for grandkids!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete