Thursday, March 17, 2011

When Dad's In Charge

So yesterday I went to the store to buy stuff for all my St. Patrick's Day goodies. So right as we got home from the store we started dinner and realized we didn't have any shredded parmesan cheese. When I decide my dinner's for the week I make a grocery list of everything I need. Somehow I missed the parmesan cheese. So I had to turn right around and head back to the store. I left Cooper home with Brad so I could be quick. I came home and this is what I found! What I didn't manage to capture are the things all around him that he's pulled out of the diaper bag. Ah I just love my little monkey!



1 comment:

  1. Wait.......is this supposed to be a mess? If so, I would like to invite you over to my house to get a better idea of what a mess really is! It might involve paint, poop, juice, puke, or the like ;)

    ReplyDelete