Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sewing Project - Wallet

The other day my friend Amy and I were at the craft store and came across a pattern for a little wallet. I have been wanting to get a smaller wallet because mine takes up so much room in my diaper bag. So I decided I would make myself a new one. I had the hardest time choosing the fabric. This is the finished product.

I was able to do the stitching with my sewing machine

The inside


It fits all my cards perfectly! I am going to make another one that has the red fabric on the outside because I like it more than the black fabric. I am thinking about altering the pattern and making a bigger one as well. We will see though :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job you little seamstress! I've got a pioneer dress that needs to be sewn for my trek this summer. I think I'll just mail it to you!

    ReplyDelete