Friday, March 25, 2011

3 Teeth!

Cooper has finally gotten his first top tooth. This makes 3 teeth for Cooper. His bottom 2 teeth popped in within a day of each other. I think his 2 top teeth will come in pretty close together as well. You can see the second top tooth, feel it and his gums are all white. So I am sure it is going to be anytime. Getting these top teeth have been a little more painful for Coop than the bottom two. He has had his days, nights, or even just moments where he cries because his gums hurt. He won't nurse, eat, and doesn't want to be snuggled. You just have to wait for the ibuprofen and orajel to start working.

Coop usually goes to bed at 8:00 pm. The other night he woke up at 9:30 out of a deep sleep SCREAMING! Nothing comforted him. I finally gave in and brought him downstairs to watch tv with me and Brad. He was only content sitting on my lap, snuggling his blanket, and watching Hawaii Five-O. Cooper isn't normally a real cuddly baby so I took great advantage of it. I didn't mind keeping him downstairs with us. Brad kept looking over, laughing, and saying "You are LOVING this aren't you?" I will take any opportunity I have to cuddle my sweet little monkey.

Cooper looks so different with just the little of the top tooth that has poked through. I can't believe my baby is big enough to have so many teeth! Here is my happy baby and his 3 TEETH!!!! If you look close you can see his top tooth and his poor swollen gums.

No comments:

Post a Comment