Wednesday, March 23, 2011

First Haircut

Well it took a lot of convincing from Brad, and weeks of me protesting but I finally gave in and gave Cooper his first haircut. He has had this crazy old man hair going on in the back. He had long pieces that were crazy and did what they wanted, then he had his new lighter hair that was shorter. I admit it did look a little silly but I didn't want to cut his hair. I am glad I did though because it looks much better.

I cut Brad's hair so it wasn't something new. But I was really nervous to cut Coop's hair myself because I was sure he was going to squirm and not hold still and I didn't want to hurt him. Boy was I wrong. He sat there like a pro and watched the whole thing. I was amazed. I had Brad there to help just incase he got all squirmy. But he was able to just take pictures because Cooper was doing so well. I only cut the back because his top is fine. I didn't want to cut all of his hair off and his top is long and soft still. He will probably need it cut sometime in the near future but I am not ready for a full head hair cut :)

Getting ready to get a haircut

Entertained himself while I cut it

He was so interested but just watched in the mirror

All done

Sorry kind of gross but this is his hair that I cut off

Here is a video of him getting his haircut. He was making some funny faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment