Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Eve

New Year's Eve came so quickly this year. Normally we have a huge get together with friends and hang out late and make a fun night out of it. This year was a little different. We just weren't in the mood to put a huge party together and really everyone has kids so it makes it so much harder for everyone to stay out late and also enjoy themselves. We still got together with a few friends but it definitely wasn't what it normally is. We went to dinner with our friends Nikki and Tim. Luckily that was the only time we drove anywhere that day because it snowed all day long. After dinner we went to our friends Luke and Codie's house who live just across the street from us. It was nice not driving and having to be out late in the bad weather and with all the people that had been drinking.We got there about 8:30. I fed Cooper his oatmeal and then laid him down. He went right to sleep and stayed asleep the whole night which I was super happy about. A few other couples in our neighborhood came over and we hung out until midnight. We snacked and had sparkling cider and it was just a pretty mellow but fun evening. One of them got the Xbox Kinect for Christmas so we played that ALL night. It was so much fun. There was this dancing game that we played for hours. It was hilarious watching everyone dance. I am probably the worst dancer you will ever meet but for some reason I was amazing at this game. I killed everyone who battled me and I would get awesome scores! I will be the first one to admit I am very competitive so it was nice to dominate at something :)

Brad and I (we forgot to take a picture before we put Coop down)

My white girl moves

Brad was the funniest to watch though. He gets this "Gay Guy" disposition when he starts dancing. We were all dying. It's kind of a long video but SO WORTH watching!!!




Hope that everyone had a great New Year!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Mike says - "Freestyle is sexy". I think Brad learned all his moves from his mamma! Great entertainment. I think I see a new activity at the Clark Family Reunion on the horizons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic Bradley. I'm glad you guys had a fun, but relaxing time. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great night! I'm trying to convince Rob into getting Kinect. You and Rob should have a dance off. He is a horrible dancer but always seems to kick my trash at those ridiculous games :)

    ReplyDelete