Monday, January 3, 2011

Watching Daddy........

Cooper loves spending time with his daddy. It is so cute to see him watch whatever Brad is doing. I can't say how many times I will be sitting with Coop and he has his eyes LOCKED on Brad. It is adorable! I've said it before but it really is amazing watching Brad with Cooper. They just love each other. Brad still turns him over to me when he's being fussy and ready to go to sleep. But that's okay because I love being the one rocking Cooper and holding him once he's fallen asleep. Here are a just a few pics of Cooper watching daddy do the things he loves.

Watching TV together....Coops new obsession is the remote

Watching daddy do computer stuff

This ones funny......watching daddy bake

I had to get a picture because I brought Cooper's clothes down Sunday before church and once we dressed him we realized Brad and Cooper matched

I love my little guy and loves even more that he loves his daddy (but he is definitely still a mama's boy, but I wouldn't have it any other way)!

No comments:

Post a Comment