Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cooper and Daddy Time

Cooper is getting to be so big. He can now sit up if you are supporting him. It's nice not having to hold him like a new baby anymore. He only wants to be held like a baby if he is tired and wants to go to sleep. Because he isn't so fragile anymore Brad has gotten way more comfortable holding him and playing with him. Which means more tv watching time for Cooper :) But no it is amazing to watch their relationship grow. I love when I walk in to the room and find Brad on the floor playing and talking with Cooper. I never knew how special it would be to see your husband interacting with your own child. Brad is loving being able to play with Cooper more. His only complaint and one that I also share is that we can't wait for when Cooper stops spitting up. It makes holding and playing with him hard because everyone always ends up covered in spit up :)

These are just a few pictures I have caught of my boys.

Cooper absolutely loves being naked and since he is constantly spitting up on his outfits we usually get to a point of letting him hang out with nothing on

The other day they were watching football and I came downstairs and found this

Look how precious and content he is.....he always is doing this with his hands and I love it!

The three boys hanging out watching tv

He looks so old here!

We are pretty sure he's teething because he is always chewing on his bottom lip

My 3 boys

No comments:

Post a Comment