Wednesday, December 15, 2010

3 1/2 Years For What????

As many of you know I chopped my hair off 2 days after I got married. I have been growing it ever since, so for 3 1/2 years. I absolutely loved my long hair, but with a 5 month old it just wasn't working. Saying he loves grabbing my hair would be an understatement. Also every time I went to nurse I had to put my hair in a pony tail and it was just a pain. Not only that but the postpartum shedding has been going on for a few months. So since I'm practically balding, well kinda :) I decided I was going to cut my hair. I chopped 5 inches off. To some of you that might not seem like that much, but with how long it took me to grow it out, it was a little traumatic. I actually love my new hair cut though. It's still kinda long so that's good. I am definitely a pony tail girl so being able to do that is a must! I loved the long hair so I will grow it out again. But right now just wasn't the time to have really long hair.

I didn't tell anyone that I was going to be cutting my hair or that I even had made a hair appointment for that matter. I wanted to test Brad and see if he would notice. He completely FAILED!!! He was home for almost an hour when I finally had to tell him. And he said "Oh yeah, you did!" He is such a guy with some things and totally isn't with other things.

The New Haircut

(Look at our Christmas Card post to compare the before and after)

No comments:

Post a Comment