Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Card!

I was so excited to be able to do a Family Christmas card this year. I had been wanting to do one in previous years, but I didn't think people would be too excited just seeing a picture of me, Brad, and Indiana. So this year I was not going to miss the opportunity. It was a last minute photo shoot because of weather, our trip to Washington, and among other things. But I was just glad we were able to make it happen. Cooper and Indiana both did amazing. They both just sat there and posed for the camera. It was Brad I was worried about because he can't smile for pictures. I'm sure he could if he tried but he always claims he can't so just doesn't try :) But I was so happy we were able to get a good picture of all of us.

Our Christmas Card....I had to scan it so the coloring is a little weird
Look at how long my hair was :(

This was the picture we put on the calendars for some people. I love how we caught the drool on his chin. He is constantly drooling so it catches this age perfectly!
We hope that everyone has an amazing Christmas! We love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Way cute Christmas card! I wanted to do one but didn't get it together in time. :( Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love them! I felt the same way about doing them just Chris and I but now Chris has to suffer though photo shoots for Christmas cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the drool! hahaha... Oh and the christmas treat with the card was much appreciated and so cute too!

    ReplyDelete