Saturday, May 26, 2012

Photo Shoot

Back in December I won a photo shoot off of C.Lee for Mal Walker Photography. I was estatic!!! We have done family pictures but always by our friend Jason. Don't get me wrong I love doing them with Jason. We get every picture he takes so I can really choose the ones I love...or don't love. I was however excited to get an outside view and something a little different. When I won the giveaway we had just done our pictures for our Christmas card so I wanted to wait a bit to space it out, for Cooper to be a little older (because he was a terror for December pics), for it to warm up so we could do them outside, and for Brad to agree to do pics again. He isn't a fan of getting pictures taken! May 5th was the day we finally got to take the pics. Mal Walker had suggested doing them at an orchard up in Kaysville. It was perfect!!! When we got there we realized it was called Manning Orchard. If you know Brad and his obsession with Peyton Manning....it couldn't have been more fitting! I searched long and hard for our outfits and just wanted everything to be perfect. Like always I have such high hopes and things never work out as planned. Mal said 8:00 am was the best light at the orchard so we went with 8:30 since we had a drive to get there. That day was FREEZING!!!!!! It really was sooo cold. The high was like 50 that day. This didn't make for a happy Cooper. He was super grumpy and we didn't get any smiles. I don't blame him though. We had to wake him up super early and he was freezing! But afterwards we did breakfast at McDonalds and he was all giggly and smiles....stinker!!! We had to cut it short because it was so cold. Regardless we still got some great pictures and I was happy with how they turned out. I will totally be going back there and doing pictures that is for sure!!! Thanks to Christy and for Mal for the chance I had to win the photoshoot!

Discussing how he needed to be happy and smile

This was his face most of the time


This was followed by him eating the dandelion


There were chickens that were following us and Cooper didn't like it at all!
Pure terror in his face....cruel? Maybe. Great pic? YES!!!




Tickling daddy....it looks like I am pinching his boob :)

Ha ha Cooper's face here is like "Really we are doing this??"



Bribing for smiles with fruit snacks....didn't work!





This just sums everything up perfectly!

Saved my favorite for last!

No comments:

Post a Comment