Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cooper and His Hat

I got Cooper this hat from 77 kids. His cousin Holden had one and he loved it so I got him one of his own. He wears it all day long. He watches tv in it, he wears it in the car, while shopping, at the park, you name it!!!! It is really the craziest thing! Cooper has never been one to wear hats other than his warm winter hat. But for him to choose a hat that he loves.....this one is pretty cute if I do say so myself!

He wears it in the car



While eating and drinking

This was when I discovered he loved Holden's hat.
He kept wanting to look at himself and get his picture taken.
(The bottom right pic is Brad's least favorite pic of Cooper EVER....it is too hilarious not to share however!!!!)

This was at my parents with Aspen's Ukulele. He played it for probably 30 minutes.
Yeah I know millions of pics but the entire time he was too cute and funny!!





Wears it at Costco


This was us on Mother's Day





He really is just too funny with the hat one. We get compliments everywhere we go about how adorable the hat is and how cute it is that he keeps it on. Cutest little guys I've ever seen!

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Heck! I could eat him up! He is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete