Saturday, October 1, 2011

Gardner Village


This week Coop and I went to Gardner Village with some friends. We wanted to go walk around all the little stores before it got too crazy in October. They have a ton Witch events at Gardner Village so October is a big month for people to go. I bought a few things and got a TON of ideas for things to make! I even got inspiration and ideas for my Halloween costume that I am going to attempt to make :) Cooper did so good. I bought a new fold up stroller. I was so sick of carting my big stroller around and now that he is bigger I thought it was time for a smaller one. He LOVED his new stroller. It sat him up more like a big boy and I think he liked it better. It made maneuvering around the stores so much easier as well! In the middle of shopping we got hungry so we ate at the Naborhood Bakery there in Gardner Village. It was really good.

Baby enjoying his sandwich
After we ate I let Cooper get out and wander around to get some energy out before we did more shopping. There were pumpkins everywhere and he loved it. He would go over to them and say "ball" to every single one. Then he started picking them up and carrying them around. It was so cute to watch him.

The middle picture is my favorite....it shows how hard he was trying to pick the pumpkins up.

We had a really good time! I can't wait to go back when they put out all of the Christmas decorations instead of Halloween. I absolutely love being able to go do things like this during the day wit my little boy!

Coop being a good sport and tolerating mom's ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment