Saturday, October 1, 2011

Our Favorite Store.......COSTCO!!!!!

Costco is one of our absolute favorite stores! I could spend all day walking around and looking at stuff at Costco. I'm not exaggerating either. This week Cooper and I went to Costco THREE TIMES! We went on Tuesday with my mom, yesterday with Amy, and today with daddy!!! Each time we went for a specific purpose. I wasn't just going to go. I am not that pathetic people! Cooper loves Costco just as much as I do. It is like a playground for him. He can walk around and there is so much for him to look at. Especially right now because there are sooo many toys for the holidays! He loves helping me push the cart around too. Yesterday he found this box and started pushing it around. Then he got in the box and loved getting pushed around. I probably looked like a fool doing it but my baby loved it. And I was doing it in a aisle that wasn't busy so I wasn't bugging people.


I don't like putting Cooper in the hot car while I am loading all my purchases into the car. So I usually let him hang out in the cart. On this particular day he was riding in the back of the cart and got into the diaper bag. He found my sunglasses and started putting them on. I couldn't help but pause for a photo shoot. I try to always have my camera with me in the diaper bag. I can't stand to miss precious little moments like these.

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute! I wanted to tell you, I LOVE your picture at the top.

    ReplyDelete