Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Pictures




Last week I took Cooper to the pumpkin patch and had his pictures taken. I never made it to the pumpkin patch last year with Cooper so I knew I had to make it there for pictures this year. It was perfect too now that he is walking. My friend Amy did his pictures for me. We went to the Pumpkin Point Farms on 11900 South 3600 West. It was PERFECT! It had everything I wanted. There were so many good places for taking pictures. Tractors, trucks, wheel barrels, horse trailers, bales of hay, cornstalks, and of course lots of pumpkins (orange and white). I wanted to get his pictures done before it got too cold and too busy. We chose the perfect day. All week was supposed to be rainy and cold. But we tried for Tuesday because it looked the best. Tuesday started off stormy, then got sunny, then as we were eating lunch right before the pumpkin patch it started to pour. I was so disappointed. But as we got to the pumpkin patch it got sunny and actually really hot. It wasn't even muddy. The weather was perfect the whole time we took pictures. And the best part was that it was dead. There was barely anyone there so we could take our time doing pictures and not have to deal with other people.

Cooper had so much fun at the pumpkin patch. He wasn't a fan of the dirt.....definitely my child! But he was in heaven with all the pumpkins. The entire time we were there he just kept saying "Ball, ball, ball, ball". He was surrounded by balls (pumpkins) and couldn't have been happier. He was so distracted by all the pumpkins that it was hard to get him to smile but we still got some amazing pictures.

We didn't buy any pumpkins because I want Brad to be able to be with us when we do that. I will go back to this pumpkin patch though because it really was so cute and fun. And they let us do our pictures which was awesome!

ENJOY!!!
I couldn't choose so I did a lot but I had hundreds to choose from so it was hard to even narrow down to these!














































3 comments: