Friday, September 30, 2011

Craft-tastic!

So I have been doing a lot of crafts lately. Mostly for holiday decorating. I really enjoy crafting. I get so much pride in saying that I made something or seeing it in my house and knowing the work that was put into it. Here are some of my recents.

Here is my most favorite wreath that I have made. It has nothing to do with the holidays but it is what has been on my door for the past month. I am really sad I have to take it down to put up my Halloween wreath!


The next crafts are from The Wood Connection. If you have never been there you HAVE to go! It is amazing! They have all these different ideas for every holiday and even just for day to day stuff. I have made some things for just normal decorating but these are things that I made for Fall/Halloween.







I bought the blocks for my next decoration off Pick Your Plum. Then I decorated them with the paper and put the vinyl on.

I didn't post all of our decorations because that would be boring. I just wanted to share the new stuff that I made for this year. We get so excited to decorate for the holidays around our house. It is so fun getting the decorations out and remembering what we have. It puts us in the mood and makes us excited for the holiday seasons. Our home now feels all ready for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment