Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dancing Coop

Every time Cooper hears music he starts dancing. It doesn't matter if he is in the car, high chair, in the middle of playing, he stops to notice the music and then dances. I have been horrible at catching it on camera. I love that he dances so much. He is such a happy baby and just has fun with everything. I swear my child really usually has clothes on for most of the day. Although you wouldn't guess that by how many pictures we have of Cooper not fully dressed. This just happened to be after dinner and he had gotten too messy....yet again. So the shirt had to go. I love that when he noticed we were laughing at him dancing that he got even more into it and so proud of what he was doing.

1 comment:

  1. Kacey! He is so cute! Oh my goodness I know I say this a lot, but I need to come meet him. Cooper and Ashlyn would have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete