Friday, May 13, 2011

Cousin Photo Shoot


A couple of weeks ago we got pictures taken of Cooper and Holden. Ha ha it was easier said then done. We got a ton of cute ones of just Cooper or just Holden, but we only got a few of the both of them. Either Holden was crying, Cooper was crying, or Cooper was just trying to crawl away. Pictures are much easier when babies aren't mobile. Here are my favorites. Sorry I couldn't choose just a few so there are a lot! (FYI-If you click on the picture it makes it bigger)




I would drop him on this bean bag and he would giggle like crazy

Cooper has always LOVED being upside down


Just a glimpse of how crazy and fun my little Coop is.

Cooper is obsessed with mirrors. You put him in front of one and he starts to cheese and kiss himself and loves it.

2 comments:

  1. Could you please post some pictures where Coop is doing something other than being completely adorable!? I love the new pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kacey, How do you make your picture collages? I love them! Coop is so cute, and I cant believe how much HOlden looks like Chase!

    ReplyDelete