Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

This Valentines Day is a bit different than the previous years. Normally I only focus on Brad but this year we have Cooper. It is amazing the love that we have for our little monkey. Before having Cooper I honestly couldn't imagine loving something/someone as much as I love Cooper. That sounds awful and like I don't love Brad. But the love you have for your child is an entirely different kind of love than the one you have for your spouse. I never get tired of looking at and kissing Cooper. Everyday is a new and more amazing experience than the day before and I just fall more in love with him. The more he grows the more my love for him grows. It is just amazing watching him learn new things and become his own little person.

Valentines Day is pretty low key around our house. We just do cards and something small. Brad isn't a big fan of Valentines Day. My favorite present was Cooper gave daddy a picture frame with a picture in it so daddy could have a picture of him on his desk at work. He already has the wallpaper on both of his computer screens set to pictures of Cooper, but his desk needed one :)

For Valentines I got Cooper this monkey. I have looked for a cute monkey stuffed animal for awhile now. I figured it was only fitting to get him one since I have called him monkey since he was born. When I found this one I had to get it. It was just too cute to pass up.


Cooper was so happy about his monkey (you can see his two teeth in this picture)


He just kept kissing his monkey....I was dying laughing it was so adorable!

Here is the video of me giving Coop his monkey. Brad was already at work so I wanted him to see how excited he was!


I love both of my guys more than words can say. I am so blessed to have them both in my life. I have a loving and hard working husband who provides for us so I can stay home and raise our family. I have an adorable baby boy who loves me more than anything. Nothing is better than seeing him light up when he sees me. He is such a happy baby. I am so lucky!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment