Wednesday, February 16, 2011

7 Months!

Time is really flying by so quickly. Cooper is growing so much. Here are some new things Cooper is doing:
  • Eating crackers, teething biscuits, rice rusks
  • Still on level 2 foods
  • Gets fresh fruit in his mesh teething feeder. It makes a mess but he loves it!
  • Getting really close to crawling, gets up on all fours and rocks then face dives until he get where he is wanting to go
  • Has his 2 bottom teeth
  • Is still nursing....good thing because he HATES bottles. But I'm okay with that because I love nursing and I am not ready to give it up!
  • Has never really been sick other than little colds. I didn't think anything of it but my doctor was shocked he has been so healthy and hasn't had to come in for anything. Huge Blessing!!!
  • Still doesn't sleep through the night. Wakes up usually once but sometimes more.
  • Hair is coming in really light. He looks like we have given him a mow hawk because he has a dark strip on the top of his head.
  • Happiest baby I have ever met.
  • Just moved up to size 3 diapers.
  • Still spitting up. It has calmed down some but it is still definitely there!
  • Loves to go shopping. How could he not though because so do both his parents.
Chomping away on his banana

All messy after eating a banana

He just let me put him in this bowl and then just hung out

Coop with Aunt Kaitlin

Coop just hanging out at my cousins baby shower. I put him under this table so he was out of the walk way. He just sat there and played and everyone couldn't believe he could just entertain himself. Do most babies not do this???

He's already a ladies man. These little girls couldn't get enough of him

He backwards pushed himself here then couldn't figure out how to get out

LOVES anything that crinkles

He still gets this little crinkle in his nose and I love it!

When he plays with his toys he throws/pushes them out into a perfect circle just out of his reach. I promise this was real I didn't touch anything!

Eating his first cracker. He has to hold it and feed himself.

Here is a video of us attempting to read him a book before bed but he was already so beyond tired that he had gotten delirious. I ran downstairs got the camera and he was still going when I got back.


Cooper up on all fours. He normally is only at his knees but here he took it a step farther.


It has been an amazing 7 months!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how he put his head on the ground and rested between attempts to crawl. I really can't get over how adorable he is! Thank you Kacey for being so diligent in posting pictures and writing your blog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOoooooo CUTE!!! And for the record, no, most babies do not entertain themselves under a table. Elizabeth would never in a million years do that :) Congrats on still nursing, I am STILL nursing too. I love that I can eat extra calories, all while boosting her immune system. You guys are so cute! We cant wait to see you next time we come down. And for the record, anytime you guys need a vacation, feel free to come visit up here. We have 3 free bedrooms!

    ReplyDelete