Sunday, February 6, 2011

Coop's 6 Month Photos

I have felt like a horrible parent because we have never gotten Cooper's pictures taken. Yes we have thousands of pictures that we have taken, but it just isn't the same. We attempted to do a 5 day old photo shoot but it kind of ended in disaster. He was fussy the whole time, peed and pooped all over himself and me, only was happy if he had his binky and was wide awake the whole time. So I was determined to get 6 month photos done. Luckily my good friend Amy takes pictures and she was willing to do them for me. I went over to her house and it was actually a lot of fun taking his pictures. Pictures are so much more fun now that he can sit up by himself, smile, and react to things. He was happy most of the time and I am so glad that we got some adorable pictures. Here are some of my favorites.




He makes this new face where he flattens out his bottom jaw. I think it's because of the teething.


This is Cooper throwing a fit. Flailing his arms and all!






Had to get one with the football gear






I had to get one of this cute little bum












5 comments:

  1. Such a cutie. Does it mean I'm a bad mom if I haven't taken Bennett to get professional pictures yet and he's almost a year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cute! i think my favorites are with the overalls and the owl hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are adorable. It has been so fun to watch him get bigger!!

    ReplyDelete