Monday, April 16, 2012

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Cooper has recently discovered the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I have been really anti-tv with Cooper. I didn't want him to be that child that was constantly watching tv. The only thing he ever watched was "Baby Signing Time". Well I think I have created a monster. He is always asking for "Mouck". It is a mixture of mickey and mouse. He throws a bit of a fit if you tell him "NO". I keep quite a few recorded on the DVR so that we can rotate and play different ones. It really is the only show he cares to watch. I don't get it. I have never really been a fan of Mickey Mouse. I actually thought this show was quite annoying when I first saw it. Cooper on the other hand LOVES it! He loves the songs, and the all the different animals, but most of all the final song the "Hot Dog Dance". When that song comes on he dances and wants you to dance with him. He likes when you rewind it so he can do the song over and over. The cutest part however is when in the show they say for "Oh Tootles" Cooper with his cute little voice says "Tootles". I can't get enough of it!!!! If he sees Mickey anywhere when we are out he gets so excited! I guess if he is going to be watching a show I guess it is good that it is somewhat of a learning show. We keep it limited of how much he can actually watch it each day. If Cooper had it his way it would be on all day long.




Dad was watching a basketball game so we had to watch it on the laptop



Of course he needs his snack while watching


Try turning this down!


Here is little bit of him dancing....of course he holds back when I try to record him!


1 comment:

  1. Time for a trip to Disneyland! Can you imagine how excited he would be??!!

    ReplyDelete