Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving went really well this year. It all started off with Brad having an extra long weekend. He has a lot of vacation days that he has to take before the end of the year or he loses them. So we are going to have Brad home a lot for the rest of the year. He had last Wednesday thru Monday off of work. It was so fun having him home! Cooper loves when daddy is home because he is so fun! I had a lot of errands and appointments so it was perfect because Cooper had a lot of daddy time!

We went to Thanksgiving dinner at my grandma and grandpa's house. We were in charge of bringing a pie so Brad made his famous pumpkin cheesecake. It is so yummy!

Helping Daddy cook

Thanksgiving was much different then last year. Cooper is no longer the only baby in the family. There are now 3 little boys. It is so much fun!

Holden, Asher and Cooper

My mom got Cooper this shirt so we had to get a picture of him with my grandma.
It says "My grandma makes the best turkey".

Cooper figured out to turn this old radio on and then he kept turning it all the way up.
We didn't even know that it still worked!

After Thanksgiving dinner my family all came back to my house. My mom had some stuff to give Cooper and Holden. They each got a couple pairs of Christmas pajamas, they got some Christmas window clings, a reindeer stuffed animal, and each family got a nativity scene. Opening presents made it officially feel like the Christmas season.

I have so many things to be thankful this year! Here just a few because my list could go on forever!

  • an amazing family
  • the most adorable little boy who is perfect in every way
  • a husband who is so helpful and provides an amazing life for me and Cooper
  • The chance to be a mom
  • a comfortable home of our own
  • I get to be a stay at home mom
  • great friends
  • a really fun calling
  • great neighbors
  • I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
  • the cutest little puppy
  • a very comfortable life

Sometimes I think to much about what I want or I don't have and forget to remember all the things I do have in my life. I love this time of year because I get to think and be reminded of all of my blessings.


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment