Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Let's Play in the Snow


Two Saturdays ago we had our first real snow of the year. I was so excited to take Cooper out to play in it. He was way too little last year to be able to go out in the snow. We all got bundled up and headed out. I did not like snow or dirt or anything on me when I was little. If any snow even got on my boot I would freak out. I was hoping that Cooper didn't get that from me. Luckily he is ALL boy!!!


He was so funny all dressed in his snow gear. He loves having his gloves on and shoes on so I knew those wouldn't be a problem.


Here is a hilarious video of how he walked in his get up. Sorry it's sideways. I will try to fix it but wanted to get this posted.



When we got out there Indiana started going nuts. He LOVES to run and pounce in the snow. He always has. He gets this big burst of energy when he gets out in the snow. It was funny watching Cooper just take in Indiana's craziness.


Here you can see Indiana being a spaz!



He couldn't really walk around by himself because one the snow was too deep and two he could barely move in his snowsuit ha ha.


I was surprised at how much he loved being out in the snow. We made snow balls and threw them, we ate the snow, and we sat in the snow.


I am so excited for our next big snow storm. They are more enjoyable when I am not having to leave and drive in them if I don't want to :)

After we came inside Cooper got donuts and milk. What a treat after playing hard.

Bring on the snow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment