Monday, June 13, 2011

Best Buds

Cooper and Indiana really are best buds. I catch them playing together all day long. They chase each other around the house. Indiana will lay next to Cooper. Indiana drops his toys on Cooper for him to throw, but that doesn't really work out because Cooper just takes off crawling with it. Indiana is always by Cooper's side watching every move he makes. Indiana will race up to Cooper's door when he hears he is awake and can't wait to get in and see him. He whines if you aren't really quick at getting up the stairs to get Cooper. They really just have so much fun together. I always had a dog growing up so I wanted to provide my kids with the same opportunity. Cooper is much more entertained with not just having me to play with all day. Besides I have a built in vacuum. Everything that Cooper throws from his high chair is immediately eaten and picked up by Indiana. Makes life great!


I finally caught them the other day on camera. Every time they are playing and I get up to get the camera. Both of them notice and proceed to follow me.




This is what Cooper has learned happens when he
drops his food. So now it has become a game :)



I love both of my boys!

1 comment:

  1. I just watched these videos for the first time. It makes me so sad I don't have an inside dog for the boys.

    ReplyDelete