Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cooper's 2 Year Pics


 I had Cooper's 2-year pictures taken back on July 6th. I had them taken at Camera Shy. Brad's sister Karrin knows the owner and recommended it. I was nervous how pictures would go. Cooper's track record for pictures is not great. Getting him to smile and show his personality is nearly impossible. I took my sister Aspen with me to help. Since she is Cooper's favorite person I thought it might make him happy. Well we got there for our 3:00 appointment and boy was he grumpy! He was crying and would not have anything to do with the photographer. I was devastated! I tried bribing him with a sucker and at first that didn't even work. Then they brought a second person in to help get his attention. He refused to sit where they wanted him to. He had to choose the chair and the background (hence the green chair with blue wall). They just started taking pictures and all of a sudden he thought the flash was HILARIOUS!!!! He wasn't to keen on holding still so was kind of just running around the room like a mad man. Although he had to keep the sucker for all the pictures we still managed to get some amazing pictures that show Cooper's personality. There was no posing involved. All of these poses are 100% Cooper! They edited the pictures and then I came back and got them an hour later. I was so excited and impressed with Camera Shy. I will definitely being going back there for sure!!! Here are some of my favorites. Beware I had lots of favorites!!!!






























2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! He's such a cute, fun, animated boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up! The ones on the green couch are my favorite. He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete