Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cereal For Cooper

Well since Cooper is now four months old we are able to start feeding him rice cereal. Today I tried it for the first time and it was hilarious. I was really excited because I got to open his high chair. Yeah I probably could just feed him in his bouncer but now that I had an excuse to use the high chair I was taking advantage of it. His highchair is a space saver one so straps on to one of the kitchen table chairs. I fed him on the counter this first time though. Other than his next car seat, the high chair was the last big baby thing that we have to open. It's actually kind of sad. But I got to use a big boy bib and his spoons so it was fun! Cooper didn't know what to think. He wasn't so sure about the texture. He would get it down but the faces he made were hilarious. I see it as a success because no crying was involved. We will keep trying though until hopefully he likes it!

Trying out the new high chair for the first time

He likes his high chair

Buddy was even curious about what was going on

Here goes the first bite

Ha ha he had no idea what to think

This face is classic!!!


He kinda had this face the whole time

I can't believe Cooper is a big boy and doesn't just get milk anymore. I love all the stages that he has gone through and the ones we have to look forward to. I just wish it would stop going so fast. I love my little guy and enjoy every minute!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment